The farm has an emphasis is on a relaxed, informal atmosphere, as during the winter we enjoy entertaining friends and see our summer guests as an extension of this. There are a host of things to do around the farm.
- Tennis court
- Outdoor heated swimming pool. (Open Whitsun to Mid Sept dependant on weather).
- Games room with table tennis, air hockey etc.
- Variety of small animals around the farm – Peacock, Geese, Lambs, Pet Pig, Ducks & Hens.
- Woodland walks and Bird hide
- All of our cottages allow 1 pet by arrangement.
- Cot and High-chairs available on request.
- Prices on request – Contact us here
About Widemouth Bay
Widemouth Bay’s famous beach is a 15 minute walk from the farm, and the cottages on Widemouth Bay itself are all within a 3 minute walk from the beach.
The beach is life-guarded between Easter and October Half-term, and last year was awarded the Blue Flag award and Seaside award. There are a selection of local shops and restaurants along the seafront, as well as surf shops with surfboards for hire to use.
More information can be found about the beach at Widemouth Bay here.
A 10 minute drive along the coastal road, the town of Bude is packed with a variety of independent shops, cafe’s and restaurants. There is something for all which includes a range of indoor/outdoor activities from sports/leisure centres, soft play areas and stately homes to surfing and other water sports. There are also facilities for golf, fishing, and cycling. Bude has plenty to suit all ages, interests or backgrounds.